RohanChambers.net is committed to making this website adhere to web content accessibility guidelines. However, should you experience any difficulties with any of the pages, or should you have any enquiries or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please feel free to use the
contact form. All feedback is welcomed.
How to modify this site to fit your needs
These links explain the many ways you can make the web more accessible to you.
- All pages on this site follow priorities 1 & 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic mark-up. There is only one H1 tag on a page and this will be the page title on pages other than the homepage. H2 tags are used for other main titles, H3 tags for subtitles.
All web pages on the RohanChambers.net website are constructed from the following elements.
- A main content area which includes the H1 heading for the page title
- A header bar that includes the company logo and the primary navigation
- A current section navigation
- Top links
- Footer (with links)
When CSS (Cascading Styles Sheet) are not applied to a document all content is still readable.
Unless they are purely decorative items, all images used on this web site have suitable alt and title attributes.
- Links are written in a descriptive manner to provide a better understanding of where they will lead you.
- Links are made visually different from headings or content.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labelled.
- Form validation routine does not rely on client-side script.
- We are using non obtrusive client-side scripts.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.